Everyone is capable of being a better leader. Improving the skills you need to succeed as a leader is far easier when you have the objective guidance of someone you can trust. I’ve been where you are. I know how much progress you – and your organization – can make when you reap the benefits of honest coaching from a skilled hand.
I can help you with proven programs that identify the personal traits and characteristics that you already possess, cultivate them, and arm you with the skills that will help you lead. You’ll discover ways to overcome self-defeating behaviors and use the abilities that you have to improve the way people respond to your leadership.
Step 01The first step in any journey is gaining a clear picture of where you are. This is where we make some major discoveries together. Read More...
Step 02We take the skills and tools that you have and work to create a customized plan of action that's unique to you and your situation. Read More...
Step 03We work the plan by taking steps to eliminate barriers and emphasize effective leadership abilities. Read More...
- "This investment allowed me to discover a vibrant path on which I will live, learn and lead as I am meant to do so."
- Ann McGlynn
Director of Communication, St. Paul Lutheran Church
- "Ginny is the most intellectually agile trainer I've ever met. In the midst of sessions, she models positive practices of learning, reflection, and engagement. "
- Bob Untiedt
- "Ginny really opened our eyes to the diversity that already existed on the team and showed us how we could better leverage those differences to make a powerful impact in not only our department but our company as a whole.
- Ed Pederson
Global Product Line Manager, John Deere
- "The Women’s Group was such an incredible experience. One I won’t forget. . . "
- Anne McNelis
Director of Clinical Services, Transitions Mental Health Services
- "Ginny provided a fresh prospective on effective leadership skills and ways to use those skills to create a positive change in our community."
- Melissa Brown
DHCU Community Credit Union