Everyone is capable of being a better leader. Improving the skills you need to succeed as a leader is far easier when you have the objective guidance of someone you can trust. I’ve been where you are. I know how much progress you – and your organization – can make when you reap the benefits of honest coaching from a skilled hand.
I can help you with proven programs that identify the personal traits and characteristics that you already possess, cultivate them, and arm you with the skills that will help you lead. You’ll discover ways to overcome self-defeating behaviors and use the abilities that you have to improve the way people respond to your leadership.
Step 01The first step in any journey is gaining a clear picture of where you are. This is where we make some major discoveries together. Read More...
Step 02We take the skills and tools that you have and work to create a customized plan of action that's unique to you and your situation. Read More...
Step 03We work the plan by taking steps to eliminate barriers and emphasize effective leadership abilities. Read More...
- "I learned so much about myself, personally and professionally, and how to be a more effective leader with my staff. I walked away with specific strategies that had a positive impact in my decision making..."
- Maureen Peters
Executive Director, All God’s Children
- "Ginny was able to bring a group together that has worked together for years but didn't know each other as well as we do now. Her method for accomplishing this worked very well and I highly recommend Ginny ..."
- Gerry Freudenberg
Operations Supervisor, Iowa American Water
- "Ginny brings a fresh new perspective to her training programs. She has the unique ability to connect with people on various levels..."
- Bill Stoermer
- "One of your greatest value propositions is your ability to deliver consistent and thought-provoking training to multiple members of our management team."
- Dave Green
CEO, Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Centers
- "This investment allowed me to discover a vibrant path on which I will live, learn and lead as I am meant to do so."
- Ann McGlynn
Director of Communication, St. Paul Lutheran Church