Pioneering leadership coach whose work ignites people to explore new possibilties in their lives.
Ginny Wilson-Peters grew up believing in the power of a dream enhanced by hard work. Fourteen years ago, she followed her passion for developing others and started her own business, Integrity Integrated. Today, her professional motivation derives from a call to nurture and inspire others to reach for the stars. She is committed to working with highly motivated people who want to create positive change – personally and within their organizations.
In addition to her work as a leadership development consultant, Ginny is an adjunct faculty member at the University of Iowa MBA program; Board Chair of Family Resources, Inc.; Sponsorship Chair of the Quad Cities Go Red for Women Luncheon; and an active member of her community.
In 2011, Ginny Wilson-Peters was named an ATHENA Honoree by the Women’s Connection and the Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce. The ATHENA Leadership Awards recognize women who excel in their careers, make a significant difference in their community, and assist other women in realizing their full leadership potential. The Awards are affiliated with ATHENA International whose mission is “to support, develop, and honor women leaders; to inspire women to achieve their full potential; and to create balance in leadership worldwide.”
Ginny brings a background in accounting, an MBA degree from the University of Iowa Executive MBA program, and more than 25 years of experience in business and community leadership to her work. She has also attended courses on professional coaching, cross-cultural approaches to leadership and change, understanding personal growth and numerous other workshops and seminars on leadership development.
She developed her leadership coaching skills as President of a progressive information distribution firm. Her promotion to President of Midland Press Corporation after only 3 1/2 years was due to her positive attitude, insistence on excellence and progressive leadership style. While there, Ginny was named one of the Top 40 Presidents Under the Age of 40 in the printing industry.
In 2007, Ginny discovered a new path to leadership exploration when she embarked on a journey to South Africa as part of a Women’s Learning Journey through the Berkana Institute. As part of her pledge to build a global community of exemplary leadership, Ginny’s vision of the future includes sharing these journeys with others throughout the world. She has facilitated leadership training in Canada, England, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, and Singapore.
Ginny Wilson-Peters is widely recognized as a leadership expert. As the President and Owner of Integrity Integrated, Inc., Ginny shares her expertise with others through coaching, teaching, and consulting with business leaders locally and throughout the world.
Current Volunteer/Board Experience:
- American Heart Association – Quad Cities Go Red for Women
- Sponsorship Chair 2012
- Executive Chair 2010-2011
- Executive Vice‐Chair and Chair of Circle of Red 2009
- Family Resources, Inc.
- Board Chair, 2011 – present
- Board Member, 2006 ‐ present
Past Volunteer/Board Experience:
- Child Abuse Council,
- Board Member, 2008‐2011
- Iowa Women’s Leadership Conference
- Steering Committee Member, 2008‐2013
- Quad Cities Health Initiative,
- Board Member 2002‐2010
- United Way of the Quad Cities,
- Board Chair of the Women’s Leadership Initiative Council 2005‐2007
- Board Member
- Women’s Connection , “Daring to Live and Lead with Purpose” Leadership Conference
- Planning Committee Member, 2012
- Small Business Leader of the Year Finalist – Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce, 2012
- Argpatch Award (Best Female Leading Role – Quad-Cities woman who is a community leader) - The Rock Island Argus & Moline Dispatch, 2012
- ATHENA Honoree – The Women’s Connection & Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce, 2011
- Top 40 Presidents Under the Age of 40 – President of Midland Press Corporation, 1995